Authors who need materials for visa application should provide the following information to Ms. Ishizuka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- receipt(s) of your registration
- copy of passport (to confirm spelling of name and birth date)
- itinerary (dates of arrival and departure)
- name of institution and position
- postal address to send the documents
and include organizing chairs (email@example.com) in the conversation.
Acknowledgemtn will be sent, and we will prepare the list of documents (see below) in about one week.
1. Invitation letter (in Japanese)
2. Translation of invitation letter in English
3. Reason for inviting you to Japan (in Japanese)
4. Guarantee letter (in Japanese)
5. Itinerary (in Japanese)
6. A pamphlet of our university.