2015 International Joint Conference on
Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2015)
CAMERA-READY PAPER AND COPYRIGHT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
following information is provided to help you in the preparation and
submission of your final paper for the iCAST2015
conference and workshops. Please follow all STEPs before clicking the
next button in this page to insure the submission process is completed
STEP 1: Paper Specifications
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
PURCHASING EXTRA PAGES:
- Regular Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Special Session Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Regular Papers: Up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at RMB 500 per extra page.
- Special Session Papers: Up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at RMB 500 per extra page.
STEP 2: Important Information about Preparing your Paper
After carefully amending your manuscript according to the reviewers'
recommendations, please print out your paper and proofread it. The
final manuscript must be submitted as an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
ICAST 2015 through IEEE offer conferences free access to
PDF eXpress, the IEEE's online file conversion/PDF validation tool, to
assist authors in preparing suitable electronic files of their final
STEP 3: Formatting your Paper
Your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines.
STEP 4: PDF eXpress Online File Conversion/PDF Validation Tool
4.1) If you would like to create your own PDF file, please change the
setting on your PDF distiller to insure your paper meets IEEE PDF
IMPORTANT: Authors must check their final PDF files before submission
to verify that all fonts have been properly embedded and subset. Some
font manufacturers now flag their fonts to not embed. These fonts must
4.2) If you would like to submit your source file to PDF eXpress for
conversion and validation, PDF eXpress converts the following file
types to PDF: Postscript, Microsoft Word, Freelance, PageMaker,
FrameMaker, Word Pro, WordPerfect, QuarkXpress, Rich Text Format,
4.3) PDF eXpress will be available for use on July 31, 2015 until the end of September, 2015.
1. Go to the PDF eXPress
2. Click button: "First time logging in PDF eXpress click here"
3. Enter Conference ID: 36280X
4. Enter your email address
5. Choose a password
6. Continue to enter information as prompted
(You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your
7. Upload either your source file or PDF file for Conversion; and/or PDF Checking
8. Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your
editor or the IEEE PDF help desk at PDFsupport@ieee.org or our