Next: Authoring System ``AuthCAL''
Previous: Statistical Methods for
- Victor I. Ryzhii,
- Professor, Computer Solid State Physics Laboratory
The following research was carried out according to the Project plan:
- Computer simulation of electron transport in unstrained and strained silicon, silicon-germanium and silicon-carbon alloys.
- Computersimulation of hot-electron transport in heterojunction bipolar transistors based on compound system.
- Theory and modeling of semiconductor devicws incorporated resonant-tunneling structures.
- Theory and modeling of novel quantum photodetectors for infrared radiation.