- The Annual Review intends to show the contributions of the Laboratories
and Centers of the University. As usual, with any documents, the correctness
of the contents solely belong to the responsibility of the authors.
Please correct the data clearly if there is any mistake and back the
correctness to Prof. Qi-Ming Chen by e-mail.
We will make the final version based on your revision.
- The photos of faculty members are put in the order of Lab Head/Center
Director, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research
Associate (Faculty members of the same work title are put in alphabetical
order of their last names).
- The data of each lab/center were collected from MUSE, including
publications (published/accepted) and academic activities from April 1, 1997
to March 31, 1998. The detailed items of the included data are as followings:
- Refereed Journal Papers
- Refereed Proceeding Papers
- Chapters in Books
- Unrefereed Papers
- Technical Reports
- Academic Activities
- Others (Doctoral Dissertations Advised, Patent, Grant etc ....)
- An abstract not exceed 200 words is needed for each refereed
paper and an abstract not exceed 70 words is needed for each project.
If there is any item absent, and you want to add to, please send
them to qmchen (Q. M. Chen, Associate Professor of OPM) by e-mail
as soon as possible.
Public Relations and Publications Committee