Up: Annual Review 2000
- 2000-1-001, A. Belyaev and Yu. Ohtake.
An Image Processing Approach to Detection of Ridges and
Ravines on Polyhedral Surfaces. February 7, 2000. 9pgs.
- 2000-1-002, S. Miura and S. Yukita.
A Gentle User Interface to Mathmetica Distributed Computing.
February 15, 2000. 6pgs.
- 2000-2-001, Lothar M. Schmitt and Toshio Kondoh.
Optimization of Mass Distribution in Articulated Figures
with Genetic Algorithms. June 30, 2000. 7pgs.
- 2000-2-002, Lothar M. Schmitt.
Theory of Genetic Algorithms. September 23, 2000. 61pgs.
- 2000-5-001, Kenneth J. Cranker.
Student Preferences for Vocabulary Study Methods.
November 13, 2000. 9pgs.
- 2000-5-002, Kenneth J. Cranker.
Problem Areas from Undergraduate Computer Science
Theses and Instructive Exercises. November 14, 2000. 5pgs.
- 2000-5-003, Kenneth J. Cranker.
Writing Background of Japanese Computer Science Students.
November 15, 2000. 6pgs.
- 2000-1-003, Yutaka Ohtake, Alexander Belyaev, and Ilia Bogaevski.
Feature-Preserving Mesh Smoothing and Regularization.
October 26, 2000. 11pgs.
- 2000-1-004, Yutaka Ohtake, Alexander Belyaev, and Alexander Pasko.
Dynamic Meshes for Accurate Polygonization of Isosurfaces with Sharp
Features. October 26, 2000. 8pgs.
- 2000-1-005, Yutaka Ohtake and Alexander Belyaev.
Automatic Detection of Geodesic Ridges and Ravines on Polygonal
Surfaces. October 26, 2000. 6pgs.