I was born in Shenyang, China. I received my Doctorate of Engineering from Kyushu University, Japan. I received the B. Eng. and M. Eng. Degrees from Northeastern University, Shenyang, China, respectively. My professional career includes a software engineer, a project manager and a system architecture and algorithm designer at Neusoft Co., Ltd., Shenyang, China, a software engineer at Alpine Electronics Europe D&R GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany. I am currently working as an Associate Professor at the University of Aizu, Japan.
Doctor of Engineering (Dr. Eng.), Applied Mathematics and Computer Science,
Kyushu University, Japan, [Dissertation URL]
2009 Master of Engineering (M. Eng.), Software Engineering, Northeastern University, China
2006 Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.), Software Engineering, Northeastern University, China
2002 High School Diploma, Shenyang Railway Experimental Middle School, Shenyang, China
Past and Current Research and Work Interests
Computational Intelligence (Evolutionary Computation, Interactive Evolutionary Computation, Fuzzy System, Neural Networks), Machine Learning, Kernel Method, Algorithmic Game Theory, Software Engineering
Research and Employment Experiences
Nov.2005 - Mar.2011, Software Engineer/Projector Manager, Neusoft Group
Company, Shenyang, China.
2. Jun.2008 - Feb.2010, Senior Software Engineer, Alpine Electronic European D&R GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany.
3. Apr.2012 - Mar.2013, Teaching Assistant, Graduate School of Design, Kyushu University.
4. Apr.2013 - Mar.2014, Research Assistant, Graduate School of Design, Kyushu University.
5. Apr.2014 - Mar.2016, Assistant Professor, System Intelligence Laboratory, Division of Computer Science, School of Computer Science and Engineering, the University of Aizu, Japan.
6. Apr.2016 - Now, Associate Professor, System Intelligence Laboratory, Division of Computer Science, School of Computer Science and Engineering, the University of Aizu, Japan.
Membership in Academic Society
IEEE - Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
1.1. Member of Soft Computing Technology Committee
1.2 Member of Awareness Computing Technology Committee
2. IEEE - Computational Intelligence Society
3. Japanese Society for Evolutionary Computation (進化計算学会)